Friday, July 22, 2011

Hallowed Hills

Perhaps tonight, due to the heat, I will not reflect on an enlightening "feeling", but speak on my work. I keep saying that I am writing a manuscript, yet no one knows what it is about. I don't want you to get the wrong idea and think I am writing a self help or self discovery book. What I am writing is fantasy fiction.

To clarify I am writing a novel series of four parts that involves witch covens, witch hunters and watchers of the covens. My story is set in a small New England town called Hallowed Hills. It was founded in the late 1600's by thirteen families that were fleeing the witch-hunt mania that had taken over Salem.

As time moved on; the town grew as most did. There is a small University that employs many in the village and life appears normal. The thing about Hallowed Hills is that somethings are not what they appear to be. Hallowed Hills is a town with secrets, some that are long buried since the founding of the town, some more recent. 

I begin my story with Jonah Mac Allister , a young man who has been living in Hallowed Hills since his parents died in a car accident when he was six years old. You will be introduced to his friends, Lucas Campbell, Astrid and Autumm Goodwynne and Raven Salome.  Raven is a young woman coming into her own when we first meet her and comes from a family of eccentrics. 

Just after graduation events in Jonah and Raven's lives will send them on a quest to find answers to a centuries old riddle. With the help of their friends and family they will discover their strengths and what their destiny holds for them.

I promise this will be a story worth reading, with some historical facts you may never have known before. Excitement abounds as the characters travel to find clues and pieces to the puzzle that is Hallowed Hills.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff, C.C. Keep up the good work!

    Sincerely,
    An anonymous Facebook friend who has been following your blog.

    ReplyDelete