Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rules of engagement

One rule is to NOT be a day late and a dollar short like some people.  Yesterday a woman that had contacted me from a self-publishing warehouse sent me an email. Why am I telling you when I am not looking to be self publishing? 
Before you say anything let me tell you this, one never knows where encouragement will come from. Believe it or not she advised me to start a blog! Funny how I already did!
This just confirms for me that I am on the right path. So while I blog, tweet and status update when I can everyday and write as often as time allows I hope that you all start to gain some interest in my endeavor as I go for the brass ring!

This morning's quote and mantra:"Without dreams, there is no reality!" - Luis B. Couto 

No comments:

Post a Comment