Wednesday, July 27, 2011

working

You would think I would scowl when I say that, but it is so rewarding when you are doing what you LOVE! I don't notice the time ticking away, before I know it I have to stop. If I didn't have to worry about running my house, caring for my family I would stop only when I needed to refuel with some sleep.

Today I was busy doing some reviewing of what I had written, not editing, but reading over my notes and such. If there are any other authors reading my blog, please share with me how you feel when taking pen to paper of fingers to keys. Do you feel that your characters live in your mind, making it flow easily as if you over hear a conversation and simply write about your observations? I am curious.

At this rate I WILL complete my manuscript before the Fall. The prospect of finding a Literary Agent or Publisher will be my next task. I can only hope that it is not as difficult as I think it will be.  Either way I have already decided that this has been most fulfilling to my spirit and soul.

Quote for today: "The road leading to a goal does not separate you from the destination; it is essentially a part of it."  ~Charles DeLint

No comments:

Post a Comment